Tell us why you want to attend the ANA Nursing Quality Conference™ and win:
The translation of evidence to practice is often the most difficult phase of the evidence-based practice process. The...
The Nursing Quality Network would like to congratulate our winners from the January Contest. They were the most active members during the month.
1. Jennifer Plummadore – Frederick Memorial Hospital (Kindle Fire Winner)
2. Glenn Gungel – Swedish American Hospital (Kindle Fire Winner)
3. Cheri Blevins – University of Virginia Health Systems (Kindle Fire Winner)
4. Dawn Hodson - $25 Gift card Winner
5. Mary Baber – Virginia Nurses Association ($25 Gift card Winner)
6. Julie Ann Sabo - $25 Gift card Winner
7. Chipo Ndlovu – Texas Nurses Association ($25 Gift card Winner)
We look forward to everyone’s continued engagement within the Network!
The Nursing Quality Network would like to wish you all a safe and happy holiday and remind you that the ANA office will be closed December 25, 2011 - January 1, 2012.
Win a Kindle by being the most active members between January 1 - 31, 2012. Simply update your profile and add your thoughts to any of the ongoing discussions on the site! Better yet, start your own!
The top three active members will win a Kindle Fire and the next 20 active members will win a $25 gift card.
See the Library of free continuing
education courses available with
your Network member code.